- Name: Paul McAuley
- Location: London, United Kingdom
I worked as a research biologist in various universities, including Oxford and UCLA, and for six years was a lecturer in botany at St Andrews University before becoming a full-time writer. My latest novel is Evening's Empires. Some of my fiction and nonfiction is archived on my web site
- Updike At Rest
- Boats Against The Current, Borne Ceaselessly Into ...
- The Possible Emergence Of Post-HyperCapitalist Eco...
- Another List, Yadda Yadda
- BSFA Award Nominations
- The View From Orbit, Yesterday
- Blue Monday
- Blast Of Silence