- Name: Paul McAuley
- Location: London, United Kingdom
I worked as a research biologist in various universities, including Oxford and UCLA, and for six years was a lecturer in botany at St Andrews University before becoming a full-time writer. My latest novel is Evening's Empires. Some of my fiction and nonfiction is archived on my web site
- First Past The Goldilocks Test?
- A Message From Our Sponsors
- 'Humanity Would Largely Look Like A Forest Of Quie...
- J.G. Ballard
- Gardens Of The Sun - Cover Copy
- Star Trek: The Next Next Generation
- There Are Doors (15)
- Keep Watching The Skies
- Hanging Out At Easter