Monday, September 19, 2011

A Transect

When I get stuck on a plot point or find myself typing instead of writing, a walk usually clears my head and gets me thinking again. This is one of my longer walks, more or less due south to the Thames.


Blogger Larry said...

Some nice architecture there!!

September 19, 2011 12:26 p.m.  
Blogger Wm. Luke Everest said...

London looks beautiful and fascinating as ever.

I find the same thing for my writing, although it's not always easy to know when I need a walk. Case in point, I recently began roaming the internet instead of working. Gotta go!

September 21, 2011 4:18 p.m.  
Blogger Kenn Munk said...

Did you go in and check the St. John's museum? There's more inspiration to be found there.

November 09, 2011 7:56 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts