Wednesday, June 13, 2007

No End To Books

Hartwell and Kramer’s Best SF anthology is out now, and Dozois’s Best SF will be out early next month; both contain my short story ‘Rats of the System’. And the US edition of Dozois and Strahan’s New Space Opera, with my story ‘Winning Peace’ glimmering amongst a glittering host of talent, has also just hit the shops.

All of which reminds me that I should get started on my doppelganger story, ‘Oz’; especially as the title and ending came to me one recent sleepless night, in that nice, sly way the good stuff has of sneaking up on you.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that going to be for me?
Ellen

June 14, 2007 1:16 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nah. It's SF, and you, Ellen Datlow, want a Poe doppel story for your Poe inspired anthology, and that should be rooted in the margins of the here and now if it is going to approximate the Master's work. So now I have to think of something else...

June 15, 2007 12:04 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad that the Russian readers including me had read "Rats of the System" half of the year ago!;)
Cool space opera story!

June 17, 2007 7:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts